Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reindeer, Elfs, Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and more Snowmen

My dad had a potluck for Christmas at work so he asked me to make some cupcakes. I decided to make the North Pole. I made Mr. and Mrs. Claus, all nine reindeer, workshop elfs, and some snowmen.


The reindeer were pretty easy. I just covered the cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Then I added chocolate covered pretzels for the antlers. The eyes were chocolate chips and then I piped on the noes and mouths. I even made Rudolph!

The elves were a little more work. The hats were made out of melted chocolate wafers. The ears I made out of pink Starburst candies and I used pink jelly beans for the nose. Once again I used chocolate chips for the eyes and then just piped on the mouths with frosting.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus Were pretty easy to make. I just used white frosting to the hair and swirled it a little while I was piping it on to make it look more like hair. The nose, eyes, and mouths were the same as the elves. I was going to make red hats for them, but they did not look very good so I decided against it.The snowmen are the same as the ones from the previous post except I used orange Starbursts for the carrots because I had a whole bag of Starbursts. : )





No comments:

Post a Comment