Sunday, January 2, 2011

Frankenstein and Toy Story Aliens

For Halloween I wanted to make some cupcakes so I looked online for some ideas. I decided to make the aliens from Toy Story and Frankensteins.

The Toy Story aliens were pretty simple. I used Mentos for the eyes then shaped green fruit leather into the ears and antennae. After that I piped on black frosting for the eyes and mouth.

For the Frankenstein cupcakes I took marshmallows and dipped them in some frosting I microwaved for 15 seconds. The tops of the marshmallows didn't get covered when I dipped them, but when I put on Frankenstein's hair you couldn't tell. I piped on all of Frankenstein's hair, eyes, mouth, bolts, and stitches.

Here is the final product!! I think they turned out really cute and they were pretty easy and fast to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment