Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bloomsday Runners

In May Spokane has the Bloomsday run. My parents were having a get together for Bloomsday so they asked me to make them cupcakes for the event. I decided to make the runners using regular cupcakes and mini cupcakes for the heads.



The first thing I did was frost all of the cupcakes and put the mini cupcakes on for the heads. Then I cut Airheads into t-shirts and placed them on the cupcakes.



I cut out white airheads and placed them on top of the t-shirts and put black numbers on them with black frosting. Then I took mini m&m's on for the eyes and gave all of the cupcakes hair and facial features.



We had a few extra heads so we found miniature carriages and had some of the runners pushing the carriages. This is what the final product looked like! We even found a trophy for the finish line. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment