Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flowers



I have decided to start a cupcake blog so that you can follow what I've been up to and so I can explain how to make some of the cupcakes that I have been making.

These are the first cupcakes that I made. My mother in law wanted to make some cupcakes for their church for Mother's Day 2009. My mother in law tried to make them at first but was having trouble getting the design to look right so I decided to watch the video and attempt them myself. This is how they turned out! I was pretty surprised that I could actually do them because they seemed difficult. We had to keep them in the fridge though because we used homemade frosting to make them and once the frosting would warm up to room temperature they would melt. : (

Ever since them I have been accumulating pastery items like frosting bags and tips, cake recipe books, and cupcake design books. I am also thinking about making this into a career once I get out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment